CooCubes are soft blocks for baby with your story stitched on every side. Your design. Your photos. Your memories.
After selecting a theme, you can make little changes or really personalize each side. Add photos, spell baby’s name, include heartfelt sentiments like birthday and birth weight. You can even match colors and icons to the baby’s nursery or include a Mother’s favorite expression.
We consider the preservation of the planet and its resources an important part of what we give to our children.
All of the CooCube fabric is 100% organic Fair Trade cotton. Produced without pesticides, bleaches, or chemicals, it is safe for your baby and the planet.
The soft fill inside the CooCube is 100% recycled material made from recycled #1 plastic containers. Each set of 3 takes 1.5 bottles out of our landfill.
We celebrate hand-made. Each and every CooCube is stitched, stuffed and hand-sewn with exquisite care. Uniquely designed by you - and then made in the USA!
Such a simple yet meaningful toy, each CooCube offers appropriate stimuli for growing babies by combining learning and fun.
- - Reinforce baby’s world with meaningful photos of loved ones and pets
- - Emotional connections with photographs maximizes attention span
- - Stimulate baby with high contrast imagery
- - Develop communication and language skills with letters & iconic imagery
- - Develop motor skills by building and playing
- - Develop memory skills with the matching games
Each Coocube lets your child hold cherished memories right in their little hands.
- - Approximately 3 x 3 inches
- - 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- - Non toxic water-based ink
- -100% recycled fill
- -Rattle insert
CooCubes are as unique and special as the new life they celebrate. They are ideal for baby showers, adoptions, baptisms, birthdays and more.Gift CooCubes
Our pre-designed sets of cubes are ready to choose and go.
A percentage of each CooCube purchase will be donated to The Judah Quy Home for Precious Little Ones. Located in Santa Cruz, the Judah Quy home is specialized for infant orphans who need intensive medical intervention.